A Dedication To All Things Porsche
Since 1985, Steinel’s has been committed to offering Porsche owners the finest in service & repair. We believe in the value & importance of focusing on a single marque, allowing nothing to dilute our efforts to provide the absolute best service. With a team of experts possessing a vast & ever-growing knowledge of Porsche, Steinel’s has become a trusted name among Northern Ohio Porsche enthusiasts. From basic maintenance or track preparation to major rebuilds or complete restoration projects, we guarantee quality service with careful attention to detail. Remember, our focus on your needs & dedication to your Porsche doesn’t stop when you walk out of the door.
Services We Offer
Servicing all Porsche models from 356 to 991 – we have the factory tools, equipment, & hands-on experience to keep your car in shape. With an emphasis on thorough & efficient diagnostics, we pair our knowledge with Porsche’s many generations of scan tools to realize a “first time fix” experience. Our customers enjoy a connected experience with their cars during service with our modern software. Real-Time invoice updates, pictures of progress, & dozens of other features make it easy to keep track of your car during service. We pride ourselves on the transparency & trust our customers have come to enjoy since 1985.
From a quick pre-race tech inspection to fully compliant track car conversions, Steinels Autowerks has deep roots in track preparation. We have decades of experience in competitive racing allowing us to prep, build, & develop cars that keep you both safe & successful. Whether you’re a weekend DE driver, a club spec racer, or all-out unlimited class junkie, we can keep you on track.
The trend in rising values for factory restorations & high quality modified cars makes us the perfect place to bring your car back to life. Our restorations benefit from our many years in working only with Porsche cars. From concours details to custom fabrication, we deliver the highest quality with a passion for the details. We offer full mechanical restoration on all drivetrain & suspension variations. Both air & water cooled engine rebuilds & repair with trained technicians armed with both experience & training. We are happy to spend the time with you to understand your visions.
Meet Our Team
- 8 Years Porsche experience.
- 32 Years automotive experience.
- Works closely with Porsche Classic on product support & market assessment.
- 105+ Hours of Porsche specific training.
- Certified with Bosch & other European authorities.
- 11 Years European experience.
- 7 Years of experience with Porsche.
- OTC Graduate with Associates Degree in Automotive Science.
- Dozens of hours of Porsche specific training.
- 6 Years of Porsche experience
- Graduate of UNOH’s High Performance & Automotive studies.
- Lincoln Welding School Certifications + more.
- 3 Years automotive repair experience.
- Started with Steinel’s in 2010 as a shop assistant.
- 11 Years Automotive Experience
- Graduate of Cleveland’s Ohio Technical College.
- Experience with BMW, Porsche, and Airbus.
Technician in Training